Position: Civil Affairs and PSYOP Advanced Individual Training exercise site managers and role players; contingent upon contract award.
Duration: Intermittent in the period 01JUN21 through 31MAY24. Exercises vary in length from one to four days.
- U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to obtain a clear NAC
- Possess a clear MVR -Former U.S. Army Civil Affairs or PSYOP soldier; or former U.S. Army Special Forces Soldier with experience working with or managing CA or PSYOP Teams
- Live within a 50 mile radius of Fort Jackson, SC or able to commute
- Physically able to work in a field environment for up to 12 hours (physical clearance from a MD is required).
Point of Contact: Interested parties should email a current resume to:
Norm Shaver Business Development & Recruiting CSPC Solutions
Phone: (706) 987-0612